In enclosed marine aquaria, the PH and hardness levels are continuously declining because acids are produced by the marine inhabitants. REEFMAX PART A (Carbonate) is a concentrated buffer formulated specially for marine aquarium.
Dosing REEFMAX PART A (Carbonate) weekly will effectively maintain the DKH and PH. It rapidly neutralizes acid produced by the marine animals, effectively raising the hardness and maintaining the PH in a marine aquarium. It replenish and maintain the carbonate hardness, alkalinity at 8 – 12 DKH and the PH of marine aquarium at natural seawater level of 8.0 to 8.3.
Essential for coralline algae and coral growth, as well as fishes and invertebrate metabolism and well being. This buffer will optimize and restore aquarium water to natural sea water levels and is used for maintaining aquarium in optimum conditions.
REEFMAX Part A (Carbonate) facilitates coral growth and propagation when used according to the recommendations. It is ionically balance in reef aquaria and dissolves rapidly in both salt and freshwater. It absorbs air moisture but has no shelf life and will not deteriorate. Use together with Reefmax B,C,D,E to achieve the best results.
Direction for usage:
- For general use add 1 teaspoon weekly for each 25 gallons (100 L) of aquarium water directly into tank away from fishes and corals or in compartments of sump tank
- Dosage requirements varies from tank to tank due to many factors – such as fish and coral load, differing coral species, live rocks, water temperature and gravel used.
- It is recommended to use a test kit to measure the hardness and ph pen to check the PH on a weekly or at least monthly basis.
- Adjust the dosage until 8-12 dkh and 8.0-8.3 ph is achieved.
- Measure PH during daytime when light is on because (Note: it is normal for matured reef tanks PH to drop to 7.8 in the night gradually)
For Aquarium Use Only
Net Volume: 1000 ml