In enclosed marine aquaria, the magnesium level is continously declining because it is used up by the corals and marine inhabitants. REEFMAX Part B (Magnesium) is a concentrated buffer of Reef Magnesium salt formulated specially for marine aquarium.
Dosing REEFMAX Part B weekly will effectively maintain the magnesium level magnesium is a critical element of seawater that maintains PH and stabilises carbonate, calcium ionic balance and integration. This buffer will optimize and restore aquarium water to natural sea water levels and is used for maintaining aquarium in optimum condition.
It is also used for coral growth and propagation when used according to the recommendations. REEFMAX Part B (Magnesium) is ionically balance in reef aquaria and dissolves rapidly in both salt and freshwater. It absorbs air moisture but has no shelf life and will not deteriorate.
- Replenishes and maintain the Magnesium level,of Reef aquarium at natural seawater level of 1200 to 1400 PPM .
- Essential for metabolism of beneficial bacteria ,fishes , corals , invertebrates and calcification of coralline algae and hard corals .
- Maintain elevated PH and stabilize Kh and Ca+ Ionic Balance .
- Use together with Reefmax A,C,D,E to achieve the Best Result .
Direction for usage:
- For general Use (weekly) – Add 1 teaspoon for each 25 gallons (100L) of aquarium water directly into tank away from fishes and corals or in compartments of sump tank .
- Dosage requirements varies drastically from tank to tank due to many factors , such as fish and coral load, differing coral species, live rocks, water temperature and gravel used. It is recommended to use a test kit and measure the magnesium and PH pen to check the PH on a weekly or at least monthly basis .
- Adjust the Dosage until 1200-1400.
- Check PH during daytime when light is on because it is normal for matured reef tanks PH to drop to 7.8 in the night gradually.
Content: magnesium salt
For aquarium use only
Net volume: 1000 ml